"For God hath not given the spirit of fear, but of POWER and of LOVE and of a SOUND MIND." 2 Timothy 1:7
Do not be afraid or ashamed of the gospel you bear, for Christ is your companion wherever you go!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

November 26

Thank you for all the packages!  My district loves you! But more importantly I love you.  Thank you for the pies, the chips and salsa, the treats and for sending my iPod.  It means so much to receive letters and packages here.  I’m actually so busy that I can barely eat, much less write.  We learn everything so fast here and I am constantly stressed about my performance. I didn’t even have time on P-day to check my emails.  I still have two packages full of stuff!  Of course the pies, the chips and the martinellies is all gone :0 I wish I could write more but serving the Lord takes all day every day.  I love it so much and I just realized I only have 9 days until my flight to New Zealand!  Time goes by so slow but the days fly by.  My teachers keep telling me I’m doing extremely well.  But I know it’s not me, the Lord is guiding me everywhere, I’ve never prayed so earnestly in my life.  Every prayer I say is so long my district begins to laugh.  Especially when I bless the food everyone already ate. 
I know that the Lord is on my side and I know that it’s only through Christ that I can do what I am doing.  I know He felt all these things that I’m feeling and I know He knows what I’m going through and how to get through it.  Asking as I rely on Him I know I can get through the hard times.  I’m so grateful to have a mom who loves me so much.  I can’t wait to get out in the field but 'til then I’ll rely on the Lord.  Thank you for all you do.
Love Elder Cottle J

No comments:

Post a Comment