"For God hath not given the spirit of fear, but of POWER and of LOVE and of a SOUND MIND." 2 Timothy 1:7
Do not be afraid or ashamed of the gospel you bear, for Christ is your companion wherever you go!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

July 15, 2012

It has been a great week in my new area in the Omahu ward. We get fed every night of the week and Im becoming a big boy :) haha. I am safe from my bike crash, not a scratch on me just had pound to the ground :) but i am lucky there wasnt a car because I wrecked into the middle of the road haha :) Miracles happen!
I dont know whats going on with me out here, Im growing, changing, and who knows what next.  My first week as District Leader went well.  The District Leader is responsible for conveying information from the mission President to the other missionaries, every week we have a District meeting where we help eachother learn how to become better missionaries. I am in charge of six missionaries and all of their areas. I record numbers for each companionship and add them together and send them into the zone.  Last night was a late night, didnt get down until 11pm, I guess thats what happens. I was on the phone with the Zone Leaders until 1030 sorting things out for the district.  My area isnt doing to well but since district meeting on thursday the other two areas in the district caught on fire.  The sisters in the district set four baptism dates and have 15 progressing investigators. The Zone leader set two baptism dates and have 7 progressing. We have two dates  and only 2 progressing so everyday is knock knock who's there. haha. ITs great though.  Im sorry I dont have much time again.  I am terrible.  We actually have more of a work day than a p-day today haha.
Thank you for helping me out mom :) You're the best at working everything out haha!
Its great to hear about Jessica, you and the family are very kind and loving to her.  Thats awesome thank you.  Thats cool to hear that you went over when she opened her call.  I know she has strong faith, she is excited.  I know that she is called there for a wise purpose in God.  She will be great, I mean look at the sisters in my district.
I will keep Trevan in my prayers.
I Love you ! :)

Love, Elder Braden Cottle

No comments:

Post a Comment